Thursday, October 8, 2009

salam. lots of things had happened to me, my family and my friends this past few weeks.. lost focus, weight and confidence. need to gain back my strength. i never admit defeat before and never plan to change it. but never once thought that i would easily distracted like now. i like to bottle up everything inside, thats me. typical me. act tough and 'i-can-handle-everything-alone' is my greatest gift from Allah. ada hikmah disebalik setiap kejadian. and as always, it works. until today. out of all people, this person, whom i hardly talked to, try to push the usually-invisible button and try to make me spill out everything. and i hate it. yeah. aku keras kepala, selfish and ego. jadi? you dont know me, so jangan suka2 buat assumptions pasal aku. there's limit for everything. ingat tu. i hate that sick 'pretend-to-be-nice' habit of yours. kat orang lain kau leh try, tp bukan aku. go somewhere else and get drowned!

No comments: