Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CONGRATS!!!

salam! congrats to all my friends who officially graduated from IIUM last weekend. I wont mention any name.. there are a lot.. n you know who you are.. all the best for your future undertakings! i only managed to attend 2nd(sun) and 3rd(mon) day of the convocation coz i went to Port Dickson with family the day before. im sorry for not giving you any fancy gifts nor beautiful bouquet of flowers.. haha.. i only have my doa and deepest gratitude and happiness(i kept on smiling and had a good laugh in both days) to be shared with you.. later eh.. get married faster n i'll get you something better, something nice. hehehe... promise! ^^

p/s: i'll try to upload some pics at PD, only if my lil bro manage to send me some. hehe.. adi0s peeps! ^^v

luv
-baracuda_

No comments: