Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I AM SORRY FOR MY SELFISHNESS

Salam. i am sorry. for many things. seriously, i have this uneasiness inside me, now, at this moment. i am sorry. for talking too much today. i have this bad habit whereby i always have the tendency to 'tegur' people when i selfishly thought, they might need one. that i selfishly thought it might help them to solve their problem. and this evening, i realize that ive made big mistake. i should not do that. people have their own way on handling things. i should not interfere with them. i am sorry if ive cause uneasiness towards each one of you. i am sorry. please.. please stop me if i talk too much again in the future. im scared, if my words might hurt others. im scared, for people might misinterpret my words. im scared, for my words might cause more confusion. i am sorry.

yours truly..

3 comments:

azuwa said...

*hugs* ^^

xOxO~fixa~ said...

dear my beloved sis;
sorry to trouble u so much...
but then, i fell really awful when i am not around u at this sadness moment...hope u'll recover the feeling later...
take time to realize the good and bad of one matter...
no rush because it will take ur whole life...
life is the process of learning...
thus, make it on ur own way...
till we meet again later...take care,my pray is always with u...
~x0x0~

si lalang said...

wawa n fiza.. hehe. thnks guys. dun worry.. ni bukan kes berat punya.. kita amik sume bende ni sebagai iktibar.. buang yg keruh.. amik yg jernih.. tapis baikkkkkk punya.. ekekeke.... ^^