Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THIS BOND

salam! hii people!! nothing much to tell, juz wanna share dat ive spent most of my time on jpop lately. be it dramas, movies, concerts or reality showS.. sume aku redah. ngahaha!! yeah.. i know.. with finals and wut not.. bla3.. and still having two seksa to go..*-.-!!!* had cheerful dinner with lunchsters juz now.. dis crazy bunch of people, never fail to make my day. arigatou ne.. guys, i wont say sayonara because i believe we'll meet again. sooner or later.. ngehehe.. lagip0n blog ade..spam suda...ape daaaa....XDDD btw..hepi belated birthday fizahanif!!!

this old clip taken from Johnny's musical "Dream Boys 06".. they sang Kizuna.. this beautiful song wrote by Kamenashi Kazuya, one of Kat-Tun members who was also involve in the musical together with fellow members, Kanjani8, and others from Johnny's Entertainment. this is one of my fav song from Kat-Tun.. they gonna create history by having mega concert at Tokyo Dome for 10 days non-stop this coming May.. ganbatte ne!!! hikhik.. enjoy!! ^^


*clip from youtube.com

Kizuna(Bond)

No matter how much we consider the future
No one can see the truth
Something is blocking my blank mind
It's just a mistake that I've been repeating

It's okay for my steps to continue, these hands have separated
Walking away from where you continue to live
Until I become worn out I keep prolonging it
That time, that place, it will never disappear - this bond

In time that flows, I try not to lose anything
Passing by, we collided - true emotion
Permeated my heart, into warm desires
The miracle I requested came about by chance

Even when things couldn't stand still, amidst the pain
I saw the light, because we were bound together
It's okay if you lied, and it's okay to cry
That time, that place, it will never disappear - this bond

It's okay for my steps to continue, these hands have separated
Walking away from where you continue to live
Until I become worn out I keep prolonging it
That time, that place, it will never disappear - this bond


Kazuya wrote this song for his bff.. and his bff replied with a song to.. titled 'Care'.. kawaii ne... and i dedicate this song to my friends.. u know who u r.. ^^v

btw.. there will be no more ngot2! dush2! in Baracuda Alert!!!.. sayonara didiey.. *sob2*



luv
-baracuda-



2 comments:

Luna said...

Bila nak nyanyi kat Q nih?

emy said...

lyric iteww indahh