Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HIATUS

assalammu'alaikum w.b.t..

its been a while ne.. since my last post. how are you bloggers and friends? doing fine? me? struggling with boxes of books and clothes and posters*ngehehe..wink2* lots of them.. i hate packing things coz it means i'll have to throw some of them off. you see, i love all my belongings.. but my mom would kill me if i were to bring all of them to our little heaven. it wont fit, so i have to throw some. sad huh.. hehe.. compared to my college days, this time i have more. i dont remember when and where or who give them to me.. but they were gifts. and i cherish each and every tiny little things given to me during these 4 years. me being sappy huh.. yeah, i love my uni days. sue me.

right now, am job hunting. i need to move fast. i do have dreams.. but parents come first. "yakin dengan Allah, satdiyatun.. rezeki ada.. kamu kena cari" .

btw, from now on.. i wont be able to update baraccuda alert as much as before, i'll be at home but i'll try to update once a week ya.. i love this blog.. i'll miss you guys...

that's all for now..

ja ne.

1 comment:

BoY-Zzz said...

sometimes, d best way to hold on to sumtin is to let it go! wish u luck in watever u r heading to. Tuhan sentiasa ada, dan keberadaan-Nya hanya utk buat kita selesa.