Monday, November 24, 2008

Big Bang!!!!

salam!!! ngehehe.. tadaaa!! header br.. mkck x reti nk wat layout, mkck br blaja wat header jek. tu p0n merangkak.. ngehehe.. kali ni featuring Big Bang n yep, Korean Hip Hop n R&B group.. debuted in 2006, they've created chaos in korean's world of entertainment..

just nk share ngan u guys, two of my fav vids from BB. leh kata sume lagu group ni best including sume lagu solo depa. maybe sbb music depa diff from others n u guys can expect the best from their MV. setiap satu MV ade jalan cerita sdri. n ni la satu2nye group kat Korea yg xde balloon.. hik3..V.I.P (BB fan club) choose to wave black and white BB handkerchiefs/bandannas for showing their support kat BB. unique ey..



Next Day by seung ri n daesung. BB try bw kelainan yg mana seung ri men piano n diiringi oleh daesung ngan drumfrom the G.R.E.A.T concert held in Dec 2007. . best giler!



ni plak Lies, from their 1st album, performed kat MKMF 2007, just love it! hik3.. enjoy!

I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie. I didn’t know, but I know now that I need you.
I’m so sorry, but I love you, out of anger. I pushed you away with those piercing words without realizing.
I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie.
I’m so sorry (I’m so sorry), but I love you (I love you more more).
I’m so sorry, but I love you, will you leave and forget me slowly, so I can be in pain?


depa br jek release their 2nd album 'Remember' 5th Nov aritu.. mianhe Suju, BB kuar dl.. hehe..


dat's all for now.. adi0s!!!

luv
-baracuda-

3 comments:

NANOMEOW said...

hehe, ni rupenye kije ko memerap seharian kt blik arini...^^

ok la tu... ;) len kali leh la aku tgk ko wat header yamapi ke eunhyuk saying "my love" ka...hehe~

chiowz~

p/s: nk sambung wat psop DD ngeee~

si lalang said...

nana- hek3.. xie2..dr smlm da aku wat. smlm try nk upload, xleh. kusut tul la! aku p0n tataw nape. ni br leh. td kat blk wat wallppr BB. ngee... sakit jiwa aku layan ps tu. didiey da start wat hal lak, tetibe jek lembab. *meaning 'binatang peliharaan' aku da membiak dgn jayanya* haiihhh...

Fai Haneul said...

nice job k.aton... but as always, image quality kna jaga.. else, it's awesome! Seungri is love!! hahaha..